Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspiration comes at an unexpected hour...

I've decided that I'm going to do something a little different with this baking blog of mine. Fear not, I will still be baking, taking tempting photos of my dishes, and sharing recipes...with a twist. Each recipe will be inspired by a favorite television show, film, or book (hey I read stuff that's not on the internet). I figure it'll be fun to stretch my imagination. My project for this week: Breaking Bad-inspired Derby Pie Tartlets. What is Derby Pie? What are tartlets? How can those things have any connection to Walter White and Jesse Pinkman? Stay tuned and all will be revealed...

<3 Always,
Rukh

P.S. Yeah, I was trying to sound all mysterious/cliffhanger-y with that last sentence. If only I had a recording of Gustavo Fring saying it!

1 comment: